From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
He is labeled as a "Cultist Henchman."
|8 - 12||
|15 - 17||
|In Hard mode, Soul Leech is added to the Normal mode build.|
- Has an enchant removal.
- Has armor ignoring spells.
- Blood Ritual supplies energy to party members running low.
- At level 20, he only has 7 skills equipped.
- Soul Leech is bugged for AI. He will only cast it on warriors and rangers.
- His skill lineup is expensive and slow to cast.
- His healing is limited to what little he can steal from a target; some of that being conditional.
- Not infused.
- Towns and outposts
- "I was once a dedicate of Dwayna. Since the Searing, after watching all that I knew and loved perish before my eyes, I have felt the call of Grenth in my soul. What do you think awaits us in the great beyond?"
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area)
- "The Lich was most certainly undead, and yet I don't get the feeling he served Grenth. I guess it doesn't matter now. It is good he has been dealt with."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "And thus, Grenth's justice has been done."
- "I hardly recognise Ascalon since the searing."
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- "Do the Dwarves bury their dead?"
- "Funny that we had an alliance with the Dwarves for so long, but I never once saw one in Ascalon City."
- "I once knew a ranger who climbed up into these mountains to do his hunting."
- "If someone freezes to death, does their flesh still smell bad?"
- "Sometimes the steam from my breath makes interesting shapes. That last one looked like a crow."
- "I've never understood sand."
- "It's amazing that Kryta fared so well during the Charr invasion."
- "My skin doesn't do very well under this kind of sunlight."
- "Not so long ago the Krytans were our enemies. Funny how fire raining from the sky can change all that."
- "Somehow, the undead rising from the swamps is not as comforting as I would have hoped."
- Maguuma Jungle
- "Anyone who can live here can't be all that bad."
- "I find the darkness in the depth of the jungle very comforting."
- "I like plants as long as they are brown or drink blood."
- "I'm not quite sure what to make of the Shining Blade."
- "The dry parts of the jungle are my favorite."
- Crystal Desert
- "Do you think any of these cultures buried their dead? Maybe the bones were buried and the wind uncovered them."
- "I could use a nap."
- "The bones everywhere really make me feel at home."
- "Those sand wurms look particularly nasty."
- "Why would anyone come out here to do anything but die?"
- "Death has such a lovely smell."
- "Take a look around. You will miss this world when you're gone."
- "Tell Grenth that Sergio sends his best."
- "There are no angels where you are going."
- "You will enjoy death. I assure you."
- Claude uses the emotes of a ranger rather than a necromancer.
- Claude has a battle quote that mentions Sergio, however Firstwatch Sergio has no known ties to Claude.
- Claude was named "Valyr Morghulez" during the beta, a reference to the phrase "valar morghulis" from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire.
- His skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update.
|Devona • Little Thom • Stefan • Zaishen Fighter Aidan • Reyna • Zaishen Archer Alesia • Lina • Mhenlo • Zaishen Healer Claude • Eve Dunham Cynn • Orion • Zaishen Mage|