Aurora Glade (outpost)
A long time ago, a tribe of human druids ventured into the jungle to make peace with the jungle. For many years they lived in harmony with the Maguuma, making their home in the Aurora Glade. Though there are rumors, no one has actually seen or heard from any of the druids in over a hundred years.
— in-game description
- From Ventari's Refuge, head northwest, and then back east across Ettin's Back. Once you reach the eastern side of the map, avoid the turnoff to Dry Top, and continue east and then north to Aurora Glade.
- The quest Urgent Warning will bring you here.
- Aurora Glade
- 15 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 15 Stefan (Fighter)
- 15 Reyna (Archer)
- 15 Alesia (Healer)
- 15 Claude (Cultist)
- 15 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 15 Orion (Mage)
- 20 Machir (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- Complete exploration of this outpost adds approximately 0.2% to the Tyrian Cartographer Title. Walking behind the tent in the North-West of the outpost will allow you to explore another part.
|Towns and outposts in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Henge of Denravi • Aurora Glade • Bloodstone Fen • Druid's Overlook • Maguuma Stade • Quarrel Falls • The Wilds • Ventari's Refuge|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|