- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Ettin's Back|
Dry Top is a rather small circular map area, which connects the rest of the Maguuma Jungle to Tangle Root. There are no allies, no bosses, nor much of interest in Dry Top; with the exception of what appears to be hillside settlements, as well as a large tree stump in the central clearing. Though most of the land is dry and barren, the sides and bottom of the ravine just west of the center of the map is covered in vegetation as seen in most of the Maguuma Jungle.
- 19 (25) Root Behemoth
- 17 (25) Thorn Stalker
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Dry Top.|
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.5% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 55 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 50 to 61.
- There are some hidden Devourers scattered around the area.
- There is a Centaur group that patrols counterclockwise; consider moving clockwise.
|Explorable areas in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Dry Top • Ettin's Back • Mamnoon Lagoon • Reed Bog • Sage Lands • Silverwood • Tangle Root • The Falls|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|