From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Druid's Overlook|
Exit from Druid's Overlook.
- Northeast, near the exit to Majesty's Rest.
- Southeast, near the exit to The Wilds.
- Southwest, south of the exit to Mamnoon Lagoon.
- South, near the exit to Druid's Overlook.
- Southeast corner.
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 15 (20) Justiciar Thommis
- 5 Warthog
- 16 (25) Maguuma Spider
- 12, 17 (24, 25) Wind Rider
- 12 (24) Moss Scarab
- 18 (28) Martus Plagueweb
- 18 (28) Zarr MentalMelt
- 18 (28) Drech Galumph
- There is a resurrection shrine close to the Druid's Overlook portal, which can lead to accidental zoning.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.8% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 240 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 176 to 296.
- Wind Riders chain Cry of Frustration interrupting initial skill usage efficiently. Use the Fount Of Maguuma environmental effect to gain an advantage.
- There's a large number of hidden foes, more than the visible ones.
- Devourers hide by the dry paths, especially in the south.
- Maguuma Spiders spawn near the bamboo-like growths.
- Moss Scarabs sometimes spawn with spiders but mostly along verdant paths, especially in the north. They use Verata's Gaze to steal minions and Vampiric Touch can be deadly if too many spike a single ally.
- Some of the popup groups may stagger their appearance, spawning some after you've already engaged the first enemies. Be aware of this and be sure to check in case any didn't aggro.
|Explorable areas in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Dry Top • Ettin's Back • Mamnoon Lagoon • Reed Bog • Sage Lands • Silverwood • Tangle Root • The Falls|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|