From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
The Mamnoon Lagoon is a difficult place to access deep in the jungle, surrounded by behemoths and guarded by patrols of six Wind Riders; it can be a dangerous area to the careless traveler.
Exit from Druid's Overlook. Travel west through Sage Lands. The secondary quest Mysterious Message will take you here.
- Northeast, near the exit to Sage Lands.
- Southwest, near the exit to Silverwood.
- 20 Vargil the White (collector for 5 Ancient Eyes)
- 10 Hadasha the Artisan (artisan)
- 19 (25) Root Behemoth
- 15 (25) Life Pod
- 12, 17 (25) Wind Rider
- 19 (25) Jungle Skale
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.3% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 58 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 55 to 60 foes.
- Hidden Life Pods are scattered around the area.
- There are several large groups of Wind Riders that circle the lagoon; some patrol clockwise and some counterclockwise. Keep an eye on patrols to avoid being caught between two groups and spread out to avoid their area of effect interrupts.
|Explorable areas in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Dry Top • Ettin's Back • Mamnoon Lagoon • Reed Bog • Sage Lands • Silverwood • Tangle Root • The Falls|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|