From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
Silverwood is a lush area of the Maguuma Jungle populated largely by centaurs. A Shining Blade outpost lies near the center of the area, at the Quarrel Falls.
Exit from Quarrel Falls or Bloodstone Fen. Alternatively, the quest Mysterious Message will lead you here from Druid's Overlook.
- North, near Alari Doubleblade.
- Northwest, near the exit to Bloodstone Fen.
- South, near the exit to Quarrel Falls.
- Southwest, near the exit to Ettin's Back.
- Alari Doubleblade
- 10 Crispin Bryllis (collector for 5 Jungle Troll Tusks)
- 1 Farmer Conklin (collector for 5 Mossy Mandibles)
- 2 Lady Engelram (collector for 5 Maguuma Manes)
- Alari Doubleblade
- 5 Warthog
- 16 (25) Maguuma Warrior
- 16 (25) Maguuma Hunter
- 16 (25) Maguuma Protector
- 15 (25) Life Pod
- 12,17 (24,25) Wind Rider
- 12,16 (24,25) Moss Scarab
- 14 (24) Jungle Troll
- 18 (28) Hovi Bravetail
- 18 (28) Keba Silenthoof
- 19 (29) Woho Sacredhide
- 19 (29) Numa Plaguemane
- 19 (29) Bolo Falsehoof
- 19 (29) Lala Firemane
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on The Silverwastes.|
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.8% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- It is possible to walk through the portal leading to Ettin's Back without zoning into that area. Note that this does not yield otherwise non-explorable parts of the map.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 210 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 185 to 221 foes.
- There are hidden groups of Life Pods and Moss Scarabs.
- There is a group of three Maguuma Hunters that are easily missed as they patrol a long route in the northwestern corner of the map, south of Bloodstone Fen.
- Mind also the lone Wind Rider that patrols the fountain area in the northeast.
Anomaly.Just outside the entrance to Bloodstone Fen, there is an area that appears to keep "foggy" as if unexplored.
|Explorable areas in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Dry Top • Ettin's Back • Mamnoon Lagoon • Reed Bog • Sage Lands • Silverwood • Tangle Root • The Falls|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|