From Guild Wars Wiki
|Exit(s)|| Aurora Glade|
The primary quest White Mantle Wrath: Demagogue's Vanguard will lead you through here.
- Northeast, near the exit to Aurora Glade.
- Northwest, near the exit to Silverwood.
- Southeast, near the exit to Dry Top.
- Southwest, near the exit to Reed Bog.
- Councilor Vaylor
- Deep Root
- 15 (20) Deep Root
- 15 (20) Shining Blade Necromancers
- 15 (20) Shining Blade Mesmers
- 15 (20) Councilor Vaylor
- 15 (20) Shining Blade Elementalists
- 15 (20) Snakebite
- 5 Warthog
- 16 (25) Maguuma Spider
- 12, 16 (24, 25) Moss Scarab
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.6% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 195 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 166 to 220.
- There are a lot of popups in this area. Hidden devourers riddle the area to a point where large swathes of the southern central half are empty except for hidden foes. The small green area in the east also hides Moss Scarabs amongst the few Thorn Stalker Sprouts. Consider heading east last.
- A few groups of Thorn Stalkers patrol a long route in the center and may be missed. Backtrack in the opposite direction to find them. There are also groups of Maguuma centaurs patrolling large areas to the northwest which can be missed easily.
- North of Ventari's Refuge are a few groups of centaurs that travel fast, and may be missed.
- Area of effect opportunities are very limited on this vanquish. For this reason, Elementalists should consider elites like Invoke Lightning, and Mesmers should avoid elites like Panic or Keystone signet.
- It is unnecessary to bring hex removal skills, since a boss with Life Siphon is the sole hex on this vanquish.
|Explorable areas in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Dry Top • Ettin's Back • Mamnoon Lagoon • Reed Bog • Sage Lands • Silverwood • Tangle Root • The Falls|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|