From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest and an NPC/landmark.
|Exit(s)|| Reed Bog|
Secret Underground Lair
- Near exit into Reed Bog.
- Southwest corner in the Temple of Balthazar.
- 1 (20) Agrippa Stonehands (collector for 5 Behemoth Jaws)
- 15 (20) Llourdes the Arcane (collector for 5 Jungle Skale Fins)
- 15 (20) Meghan the Bright (collector for 5 Jungle Troll Tusks)
- 15 (20) Slayton Redblade (collector for 5 Tangled Seeds)
- 20 (20) Dark Oak
- 1 (20) The Falls
- 5 Warthog
- 16 (25) Maguuma Spider
- 16 (25) Maguuma Hunter
- 19 (25) Jungle Skale
- 14, 18 (24, 25) Jungle Troll
- 20 (29) Debrio Gangleweb
- 20 (29) Sewp the Darktooth
- 20 (29) Krogg Shmush
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on The Falls.|
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.9% to the Tyrian Cartographer title
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 300 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 279 to 327.
- There are usually hidden Life Pods around Root Behemoths. Bring anti-caster or anti-healing skills to counter them; there can be as many as four or five of them.
- Minions and spirits are very useful when dealing with hordes of wind riders and life pods.
- Consider bringing Ebon Sniper Support for a possible instant kill on life pods.
- Remember to keep the party spread out when confronting Wind Riders: their area of effect interrupts and damage can easily wipe the unprepared.
- The Redwood Shepherds use Spirit of Primal Echoes, increasing the energy costs of using signets.
- The water in the area imbues you (and allied creatures) with the Fount of Maguuma.
- As with other bridges in the game, there are height issues with the vines that lead across valleys or chasms. In particular, you can attack or be attacked from the main vine (leading to The Falls area of the zone, southeast from Agrippa Stonehands). You can pickup dropped items that are supposedly below (or above) you. Also, creatures can body block each other, even if one is on the ground and the other is on the vine.
|Explorable areas in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Dry Top • Ettin's Back • Mamnoon Lagoon • Reed Bog • Sage Lands • Silverwood • Tangle Root • The Falls|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|