The Wilds (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission and a Zaishen mission quest.
On the world map
The Maguuma Jungle is perhaps the most dangerous place on the continent of Tyria. The Krytans don't often venture inside its borders, and those who do are seldom heard from again. Stories of man-eating plants and gigantic insects are commonly told around the campfires and inside the huts of the local villages; most of the time to scare little children from wandering into its clinging vines.
— in-game description
The Wilds is a mission outpost.
- From Druid's Overlook follow the road North. The at the second fork go North again. This road will lead to The Wilds portal.
- The quest A Brother's Fury will bring you to here.
- The Wilds
- This mission is the tenth mission in the Prophecies campaign and the first mission in the Maguuma Jungle region.
- 20 Sihor (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 12 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 12 Stefan (Fighter)
- 12 Reyna (Archer)
- 12 Alesia (Healer)
- 12 Claude (Cultist)
- 12 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 12 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost adds approximately 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer Title.
|Towns and outposts in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Henge of Denravi • Aurora Glade • Bloodstone Fen • Druid's Overlook • Maguuma Stade • Quarrel Falls • The Wilds • Ventari's Refuge|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|