|Level(s)||8, 10, 20|
Eye of the North
Little Thom is first seen as a skill trainer for warriors in the Barradin Estate in Ascalon. After the Searing, Farrah Cappo in Piken Square requested help in locating Little Thom with the quest The Red-Cloaked Deserter. He was said to have deserted the Ascalon forces whilst they were being attacked by the Charr.
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
Quests involved in:
Guild Wars Prophecies
|8 - 12||
|15 - 17||
|In Hard mode, Cleave is added to the Normal mode build.|
The Norn Fighting Tournament
|Humourous meta-reference to the Hamstorm joke build.|
- Limited defensive capabilities.
- Not infused prior to Iron Mines of Moladune; only take him into Mursaat battles afterwards.
- Barradin Estate
- "They call me Little Thom, yar they do. I'm the axe trainer in these parts. Not to brag, but I'm the best there is. The fastest too. What would you like to talk about today?"
- Towns and outposts
- "Don't tell anyone you've seen me. I've got a few "unpaid debts" if you know what I mean. I'm a survivor that's for sure. Word of advice, when I get started you had best stay out of my way, for when I am in the midst of combat I often cleave so mightily that I'll slice through friend only to encounter foe! Or is it the other way around? I forget."
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area)
- "That Cappo woman is a pain in my backside. I don't know if I should kill her or marry her."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "Yar! That was quite the battle was it not?"
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- "Bah! 'Tis colder than an ice beast's rear end, it is!"
- "I don't know how those wee fellas survive up here."
- "I'd like to get my hands on a barrel of that Deldrimor grog. 'Tis tasty stuff, I hear."
- "I've got snow in my boots."
- "I've had enough snow to last a lifetime, so I have."
- "Someone ought to build a fire."
- "That King Jalis is a giant among Dwarves."
- "Aye, a wee hut and a wee boat, and I could be happy for the rest of my days."
- "I'd fancy a little hut on the beach, so I would."
- "I'll wager the fishing here is excellent. Did you see that beast just off the shore?"
- "There's something a little off about these White Mantle fellas, is there not?"
- "To think not so long ago Kryta was the sworn enemy of Ascalon. I never thought to see these lands in peaceful times."
- Maguuma Jungle
- "All manner of beasts have fallen to my axe, but I never thought to battle a plant!"
- "I've heard tell of druids in this jungle."
- "Monsters I can take, but these mosquitoes are not to be borne!"
- "This place is not fit for man or beast."
- "Those Centaurs are a testy lot, are they not?"
- Crystal Desert
- "I'll wager the dead outnumber the living in this place."
- "I tell yer, I don't like taking orders from a ghost."
- "My old granddad used to tell us stories about this place. Tales of lost spirits and treasures untold."
- "This place has claimed many lives, but it won't have mine, that's certain."
- "What in Balthazar's name are we doing out here?"
- Ring of Fire island chain
- "I don't like to speak it aloud, but I fear this place is too much even for Little Thom."
- "I thought the jungle was bad, but I'd take it over this hell hole any day!"
- "I'm sweatin' like a pig, I am!"
- "If I never see another volcano again, it'll be too soon."
- "The sooner we put this place behind us, the better, I say."
- "By the gods, ye'll be sorry ye met Little Thom!"
- "Come now, don't keep me waiting. My axe is thirsty!"
- "Foul creatures! Come and meet yer end!"
- "I'll kill every one a' yer! Twice!"
- "There's still time to run if you'd not face my axe!"
- The Norn Fighting tournament
- "How would you like to be a wee bit shorter?"
- In the Norn Fighting Tournament he uses a build based on Hamstorm.
- List of towns and outposts Little Thom gets kicked out of, while still being a hireable henchman. This list is included to inform people which towns they will need to re-add Little Thom if they want him in their party.
- His skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update.
- The quote about King Jalis is most likely a variation of the phrase "A prince among men."
- The way in which Little Thom's quotes are written suggests he may have a Scottish accent.
|Devona • Little Thom • Stefan • Zaishen Fighter Aidan • Reyna • Zaishen Archer Alesia • Lina • Mhenlo • Zaishen Healer Claude • Eve Dunham Cynn • Orion • Zaishen Mage|