Deldrimor War Camp
|Deldrimor War Camp|
A dozen years ago, two Ascalon explorers, Marshall Whitman and Tasca, planted a flag in the ground and declared this thin patch of the ground to be their base camp. Those days of peaceful exploration are now gone, replaced by ballistae, Deldrimor soldiers, and Dolyaks perched on the precipice of Grenth's Footprint.
— in-game description
The Deldrimor War Camp is an outpost in the Southern Shiverpeaks.
This area functions as a lobby for organizing party expeditions into Sorrow's Furnace.
To get to this outpost leave Droknar's Forge and journey through Talus Chute, Camp Rankor, Snake Dance, and Grenth's Footprint. Alternatively, one can leave from Copperhammer Mines and pass through Spearhead Peak and Grenth's Footprint. Another shorter alternative way is from The Granite Citadel through Spearhead Peak and Grenth's Footprint.
- 20 Telgar (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- (all level 20)
- Devona (Fighter)
- Little Thom (Brawler)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Lina (Protector)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Cultist)
- Dunham (Enchanter)
- Cynn (Mage)
- This outpost, along with The Granite Citadel, has an additional musical score, which includes flute and violin. The music is called "Over The Shiverpeaks" in the Guild Wars Prophecies Official Soundtrack.
- This area was added with the Sorrow's Furnace update.
- This outpost serves primarily as a staging point for farming/questing of Sorrow's Furnace and Grenth's Footprint.