From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dunham is available for hire as a henchman from Yak's Bend onwards.
He is labeled as an "Enchanter Henchman."
|8 - 12||
|15 - 17||
|In Hard mode, Power Block is added to the Normal mode build.|
- Empathy is a strong punish skill, especially versus the AI.
- He can remove hexes (the only henchman in Prophecies that can).
- He can remove enchantments.
- Possesses good interrupts, Power Block is a very strong skill.
- Has energy management skills.
- Has a strong self heal.
- Because of Fast Casting, he can use Resurrection Signet more quickly than the other henchmen.
- Does not use any skills that deal unconditional damage.
- Not infused prior to Iron Mines of Moladune.
- Towns and outposts
- "Things certainly have changed after the Searing. Life has become a constant struggle for survival. However one must never abandon ones [sic] sense of pride and dignity."
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area)
- "I much prefer the cold to those stinking hot volcanoes. I think a mink-lined jacket would be a rather fetching way to stay warm.
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "Hmm, that Vanguard Mesmer is quite captivating. I wonder if she's like to go out for some shark fin soup."
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- "Here we are again, surrounded by icicles and mounds of frosty snow."
- "I could sure go for a mug of warm cider."
- "I for one am glad we're no longer in Ascalon."
- "I need a warmer coat."
- "I never much cared for King Adelbern."
- "Now would be a good time for some of that shark fin soup."
- "Have you ever had shark fin soup? It's quite delightful."
- "How do you think I'd look in a sarong?"
- "I've never liked the sound of seagulls."
- Maguuma Jungle
- "I think that plant just licked its lips."
- "I'm not quite sure what to make of this place."
- "Is that... yes, I think it's fungus."
- "It's quite humid here."
- "The plants here remind me of someone I once knew."
- Crystal Desert
- "Can you believe that this was all at one time under water?"
- "I think I have a rock in my booties."
- "The mirage is an amazing phenomenon."
- Ring of Fire Island Chain
- "Don't get too close. The lava burns."
- "I should have been an elementalist."
- "Lyssa save me from this heat."
- "The heat rising from the lava pools is quite interesting to watch."
- "The silk in my garments is sticking to my skin."
- "I challenge you, hooligan."
- "I despise these little conflicts."
- "I shall make you bleed from your ears."
- "The gauntlet has been thrown. Your time is near."
- "You've made me very angry."
- Although Dunham is a mesmer, he uses a warrior's animation sequences and emotes instead.
- Despite being labeled an "Enchanter" henchman, he does not actually have enchantment skills.
- The armor Dunham wears was available to players during the Prophecies beta, but it was removed prior to release.
- Dunham was named "Edren Merrick" during the beta.
- His skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update.
|Devona • Little Thom • Stefan • Zaishen Fighter Aidan • Reyna • Zaishen Archer Alesia • Lina • Mhenlo • Zaishen Healer Claude • Eve Dunham Cynn • Orion • Zaishen Mage|
- Beacon's Perch NPCs
- Borlis Pass NPCs
- Ice Tooth Cave NPCs
- The Frost Gate NPCs
- Yak's Bend NPCs
- Beetletun NPCs
- Bergen Hot Springs NPCs
- D'Alessio Seaboard NPCs
- Divinity Coast NPCs
- Fishermen's Haven NPCs
- Gates of Kryta NPCs
- Lion's Arch NPCs
- Riverside Province NPCs
- Sanctum Cay NPCs
- Temple of the Ages NPCs
- Aurora Glade NPCs
- Bloodstone Fen NPCs
- Druid's Overlook NPCs
- Henge of Denravi NPCs
- Maguuma Stade NPCs
- Quarrel Falls NPCs
- The Wilds NPCs
- Ventari's Refuge NPCs
- Augury Rock NPCs
- Destiny's Gorge NPCs
- Dunes of Despair NPCs
- Elona Reach NPCs
- Heroes' Audience NPCs
- Seeker's Passage NPCs
- The Amnoon Oasis NPCs
- The Dragon's Lair NPCs
- Thirsty River NPCs
- Camp Rankor NPCs
- Copperhammer Mines NPCs
- Deldrimor War Camp NPCs
- Droknar's Forge NPCs
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area) NPCs
- Ice Caves of Sorrow NPCs
- Iron Mines of Moladune NPCs
- Marhan's Grotto NPCs
- Port Sledge NPCs
- The Granite Citadel NPCs
- Thunderhead Keep NPCs
- Abaddon's Mouth NPCs
- Ember Light Camp NPCs
- Hell's Precipice NPCs
- Ring of Fire NPCs
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta) NPCs
- Text errors
- Prophecies henchmen
- Mesmer henchmen