Beta Weekend Event
From Guild Wars Wiki
Beta Weekend Events were events that took place once a month to let players experience the game before official release, in 2005.
The end of the events usually involved fireworks.
There were a total of six weekends in all:
- November 6th 2004 until November 8th 2004
- December 4th 2004 until December 6th 2004
- This event featured the introduction of an active guild ladder. Players from top guilds at the end of this BWE 'ladder season' supposedly received invitations to join the Alpha Test Team for Guild Wars.
- January 7th 2005 until January 9th 2005
- February 18th 2005 until February 20th 2005
- March 18th 2005 until March 20th 2005
- April 15th 2005 until April 17th 2005