From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Path from Augury Rock to Heroes' Audience
The ruined statues in this isolated outpost are thought to be remnants of one of the many failed civilizations the Crystal Desert has claimed. When traders first crossed the desert and established themselves amidst these fallen gods, they told one another campfire stories of how these stone figures once lived and granted favors and magics to heroes lost in these harsh lands. Hence the name, Heroes' Audience.
— in-game description
- From Augury Rock, go southwest through Prophet's Path.
- Or from Dunes of Despair, go northwest to a portal, then continue North-West through Vulture Drifts until you come to Prophet's Path. Once you are in Prophet's Path, head west until you finally come to Heroes' Audience.
- Yort the Bronze
- The Misplaced Sword (Prophecies characters only)
- Zratha Kor
- 20 Hedda (merchant)
- 24 Cembrien (profession changer)
- 24 Zratha Kor (profession changer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- (all level 17)
- Little Thom (Brawler)
- Stefan (Fighter)
- Reyna (Archer)
- Alesia (Healer)
- Lina (Protector)
- Claude (Cultist)
- Dunham (Enchanter)
- Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Skritt's Audience.|
- There are two destroyed warrior giant statues, a male, and a female resembling that seen at the Arid Sea. Both of them appear to wear a Templar Helm.