The Amnoon Oasis
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|The Amnoon Oasis|
For travelers into the desert, this tiny harbor represents a last chance to rest and resupply. It also provides one last view of water, sight of which becomes increasingly rare as one ventures eastward.
— in-game description
The Amnoon Oasis is the town and port of the Crystal Desert.
Completion of the Sanctum Cay mission is the only way to get here.
- 10 Ardenoth Oakenshield (collector: 2 Bleached Shells)
- 20 Ekimeel Trueshot (collector: 5 Forgotten Sealss)
- 20 Kathir (armor crafter)
- 20 Vaughn (weaponsmith)
- 20 Vegard (merchant)
- 10 Goran (dye trader)
- 10 Galmith (material trader)
- 20 Kacey (rare material trader)
- 20 Magi Ral (rare scroll trader)
- 20 Lelu (rune trader)
- 15 Tengsao (skill trainer)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 17 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 17 Stefan (Fighter)
- 17 Reyna (Archer)
- 17 Alesia (Healer)
- 17 Lina (Protector)
- 17 Claude (Cultist)
- 17 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 17 Orion (Mage)
- 20 Ghostly Hero
- 15 Fangfa Tai
- Complete exploration of this town contributes 0.2% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Amnoon Oasis.|