Alesia Baptiste is one of the first henchmen you meet in Guild Wars Prophecies.
She is labeled as a "Healer Henchman".
|3 - 6
|8 - 12
|15 - 17
|In Hard mode, Word of Healing is added to the Normal mode build.
2 Divine Favor, 4 Healing Prayers at level 3
3 Divine Favor, 6 Healing Prayers at level 6
4 Divine Favor, 6 Healing Prayers at level 8
6 Divine Favor, 7 Healing Prayers at level 10
6 Divine Favor, 8 Healing Prayers at level 12
6 Divine Favor, 9 Healing Prayers at level 15
9 Divine Favor, 11 Healing Prayers at level 17
12 Divine Favor, 12 Healing Prayers at level 20
- The Norn Fighting Tournament
- Towns and outposts
- "Call me Sister. All my friends do. I'm an adherent of the mystical arts and a follower of the mother goddess Dwayna. I'm skilled at healing magic and resurrecting those who fall during battle. As part of my training to become a high priestess in the church of Dwayna, the elders require that I offer my services to those who are in need."
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area)
- "Maybe I should have pledged myself to Balthazar and become a warrior. Perhaps then you would not have left me behind."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "*huff* *huff* Sorry, I just need to catch my breath. It was exhausting trying to heal against their Spectral Agony."
- "It is true. Patience is a virtue of those who walk the righteous path."
- "Once you have faith, you never go back."
- "The gods work in mysterious ways."
- "There is no way to change the inevitable. We must learn to accept our fate."
- "While we're waiting, are there any sins you'd like to confess?"
- "Absolution comes in strange ways. Perhaps you are due."
- "It sickens me to hear the White Mantle talk of the "old gods"."
- "Such a beautiful land. Too bad it's marred by such filthy creatures."
- "Such blasphemy to see the dead walking again."
- "The Temple of the Ages is not too far from here. I would very much like to see its hallowed halls."
- Maguuma Jungle
- "I think that plant just licked its lips."
- "I've heard tales of the druids who once walked these lands."
- "The gods work in strange ways."
- "There is a rather spiritual quality to this area."
- "This place is an enigma to me."
- "Whichever god made this place, it surely wasn't Dwayna. There is not even a single trace of her compassion."
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- "I never liked the cold much."
- "It must have been Grenth who created the Shiverpeaks. Only he could make a place with such a lack of warmth."
- "So near the top of the world, and somehow I don't feel any closer to the gods."
- "Some mysteries in this life are never meant to be understood by the likes of us."
- "There is a reason Ascalon and Kryta were kept apart by a mountain range. Perhaps we should respect that separation."
- "This reminds me a lot of my time in seminary school."
- Crystal Desert
- "Humans do many things in search of salvation. Some I will never understand."
- "I hope those who have perished under this beating sun have found relief in the Mists."
- "Is the desert meant as a challenge or a punishment? The wisdom of the gods is often hard to understand."
- "Look at these towers, buildings meant to bring humans closer to the gods. Such a waste."
- "One wonders why a place so desolate exists."
- "By Balthazar's beard!"
- "By my bald head!"
- "Forgiveness isn't something I give to the weak."
- "May Dwayna's light cleanse these beasts from our world."
- "May the will of the gods be done."
- "No flesh shall be spared."
- "Say your prayers before I send you to meet your makers."
- "The enemy is but a blade of grass before my mighty storm"
- "The gods favor the strong."
- "When you stare into the face of Grenth, be sure to tell him it was me who sent you."
|Eye of the North
- In the Norn Fighting Tournament
- "It is not the judgement of the gods that needs concern you, but my own!"
- "A lack of faith will always lead to defeat!"
- "Compassion is not the same as weakness!"
- "The gods do not hear prayers when they are drowned out by your cries!"