Routes to Serenity Temple
Once the largest in Ascalon, Serenity Temple was the only holy site in Ascalon dedicated to all five Tyrian gods: Dwayna, Balthazar, Grenth, Melandru, and Lyssa. Destroyed in the Searing, the priests and priestesses of the temple try their best to carry on, though the temple is now nearly indistinguishable from the surrounding rubble.
— in-game description
- Head south from the Frontier Gate through Eastern Frontier and Pockmark Flats.
- Head east from Fort Ranik then north from Pockmark Flats.
- Statue of Dwayna
- South end of plaza
- Statue of Melandru
- North end of plaza
- Kendrick Redstaff
- Priestess Rashenna
- 5 Verena (weaponsmith)
- 5 Serina (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Wreckage of Serenity.|
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- This outpost is possibly the second least explored by players, following Maguuma Stade.
- This is the birthplace of Mhenlo as stated in the Factions Manuscript.