From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Routes to Serenity Temple
Once the largest in Ascalon, Serenity Temple was the only holy site in Ascalon dedicated to all five Tyrian gods: Dwayna, Balthazar, Grenth, Melandru, and Lyssa. Destroyed in the Searing, the priests and priestesses of the temple try their best to carry on, though the temple is now nearly indistinguishable from the surrounding rubble.
— in-game description
Serenity Temple is an outpost located in the middle of the Pockmark Flats. It was once a beautiful place, but it was reduced to rubble during the Searing.
- Head south from the Frontier Gate through Eastern Frontier and Pockmark Flats.
- Head east from Fort Ranik then north from Pockmark Flats.
- Statue of Dwayna
- South end of plaza
- Statue of Melandru
- North end of plaza
- Kendrick Redstaff
- Priestess Rashenna
- 5 Verena (weaponsmith)
- 5 Serina (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Wreckage of Serenity.|
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- This outpost is possibly the second least explored by players, following Maguuma Stade.
- This is the birthplace of Mhenlo as stated in the Factions Manuscript.