From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the quest. For the item used in the quest, see Experimental Elixir (item).
|Given by||Erudine |
in Serenity Temple
|Preceded by||Unnatural Creatures|
Test out Erudine's treatment.
Just map travel and follow the objectives; there are no challenges involved.
- My elixir experiment has progressed rapidly beyond expectations, and I believe it is ready for a field test. In Sardelac Sanitarium there is a poor man named Fadden Hathorn, who was a bit addled by the events of the Searing. He is suffering from a condition that causes him to see giant sentient devourer eggs attacking him. It's quite fascinating, actually. I believe my elixir can help him regain his sanity, if not cure him outright.
- Would you be so kind as to give him my elixir and then report your findings to my colleague, Vassar?
- Fadden Hathorn
- Drink this? If you'll promise it'll make them go away, then I will…
- ''Who… How did I get here? Where am I? This looks like Ashford Abbey… but what in the name of Dwayna has happened? I feel as if I've awakened from a long nightmare.
- So, Erudine's elixir worked? This is wonderful news. We can begin helping some of the poor souls who have been guests here since the Searing. I am continually amazed at your resourcefulness, «name».