From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Map of Sardelac Sanitarium
Once an abbey dedicated to Dwayna, Sardelac Sanitarium is now used to house those who have suffered serious mental harm during the Searing.
— in-game description
Sardelac Sanitarium, once known as Ashford Abbey, houses several individuals suffering from the Searing. Most of the trainers from before the Searing have taken residence here to aid the those suffering. The area once held access to the Ascalon Catacombs, but the entrance collapsed due to the Searing.
Leave Ascalon City using the western portal. Travel west to the first road intersection, then travel south-south-west. The road curves slightly towards the west. At this point the player should see a large crater and the entrance to the Sanitarium just west of the crater.
- Statue of Dwayna
- At the edge of the main courtyard.
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Kasha Blackblood
- Necromancer Munne
- 5 Vencel (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- "Sardelac" is an anagram of calderas.