Ruins of Surmia (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission, a primary quest, a Zaishen mission quest, a landmark, and a monument.
|Ruins of Surmia|
Just outside of the the Great Northern Wall lie the ruins of a once great city. This was Surmia, one of the kingdom of Ascalon's cultural and economic centers. Built in a time of great optimism, the founders laughed at any who criticized the wisdom of placing a city outside the protection of the Wall.
— in-game description
- From Frontier Gate follow the road North through the wall and continue along the road. The road ends at the portal to Ruins of Surmia.
- The quest Ruins of Surmia (quest) will bring you here.
- Ruins of Surmia
- 5 Hamish (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.