The Great Northern Wall (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission, a Zaishen mission quest, and a landmark.
|The Great Northern Wall|
The Great Northern Wall is the last line of defense between the beastlike Charr of the north, and the last two remaining cities of the fallen kingdom of Ascalon. Before the Searing, the Northern Gate was the grand, diplomatic entrance used to greet visiting dignitaries. Now it is just another outpost, manned by the Ascalon army and citizens who volunteer for guard duty.
— In-game description
- 5 Rolf (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|Towns and outposts in Ascalon|
|Ascalon City • Ascalon Arena • Fort Ranik • Frontier Gate • Grendich Courthouse • Nolani Academy • Piken Square • Ruins of Surmia • Sardelac Sanitarium • Serenity Temple • The Great Northern Wall|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|