Nolani Academy (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission, a Zaishen mission quest, and a monument.
None of Ascalon's academies of magic remain intact after the Searing. In its prime, the academy in Nolani was known all across Tyria as one of the most prestigious schools of magic on the entire continent. Ambassadors from Orr and Kryta often made special arrangements to have their children study here, even though they were not of Ascalon descent.
— in-game description
Nolani Academy of the Arcane Arts is a mission outpost. It was one of the most advanced schools in Ascalon. It had a sister academy in Drascir, with a portal in each academy linking the two together. The academy lies on the edge of the town of Nolani and has multiple obelisks for defense, though like much of Ascalon it hasn't seen use since the Searing.
- From Grendich Courthouse follow the road to the southwest corner of Diessa Lowlands.
- The mission Ruins of Surmia will bring you here.
- Nolani Academy
- 5 Varuna (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Nolani Academy Ruins.|
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.2% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- There is a lever in this outpost players can interact with. Although interacting with it does nothing in the outpost, during the mission it will open the gates, making all charr rush in.