Reyna Sandor is a henchman found in the earlier parts of Guild Wars Prophecies.
She is labeled as an "Archer Henchman."
|3 - 6
|8 - 12
|15 - 17
|In Hard mode, Poison Arrow is added to the Normal mode build.
- Towns and outposts
- "Most people call me "Eagle Eye." That's because I'm the best Ranger this side of the Tarnished Coast. If you're lookin' for adventure, then you'll be needin' someone to watch your back, someone who knows these lands like the back of her hand. My bow is at your service. Just say the word."
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area)
- "Remember all those times we were dying and I was the only one left standing but I used my signet on Alesia instead of you only to have her die while attempting to restore Lina's life? Yeah, good times. Good times."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "This is the start of a new era. Make sure you take in the atmosphere; this isn't something we'll see very often."
- "Did you hear that?"
- "Moa feathers make good fletching."
- "The wind has shifted. Our scent will travel before us."
- "We shouldn't stay here. We're just asking to be devourer food."
- "We're out in the open here. It makes me nervous."
- Crystal Desert
- "It's amazing that the cultures who did live here lasted long enough to build such structures."
- "Next town we're in, I've got to get my Hornbow fixed."
- "So desolate. I don't know why anyone would want to travel through such a place."
- "Some of these bones might make good arrow shafts."
- "We should not linger here under the scorching sun. Best to find shade or some water."
- "A resourceful person could live off the land here quite easily, I would think."
- "Do you smell that? It's not human, whatever it is."
- "I'm not paranoid, just cautious."
- "There is something not right about this place. I can't quite put my finger on it."
- "With so many resources in abundance, it's hard to believe that anyone in Kryta would live in poverty."
- Maguuma Jungle
- "It's amazing how life has adapted here in the Maguuma."
- "I've always preferred the wilds to the hustle bustle of cities."
- "The roots from the larger trees have soaked up all the water except down deep in the crevasses."
- "The vegetation easily hides those who do not want to be seen. We must be on guard."
- "This is more like it."
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- "If things get too bad, I can build us an igloo."
- "See those tracks over there? There were elk here not more than two hours ago."
- "The Dwarves have done well in such an inhospitable climate. They are true survivors."
- "The fletching on my arrows has grown heavy with rime."
- "The snow is quite beautiful. It lulls one into a false sense of security."
- "Bring them down!"
- "By poison or puncture wounds, I will bring you to your knees."
- "Death come swiftly to my foes."
- "Down with our enemies, up with our bows!"
- "Lyssa's wrath be swift."
- "Mess with a Ranger, get the tip."
- "My bow string hums your death knell."
- "Pin 'em to the ground like insects."
- "Prepare to be brutalized, beast."
- "Wind's coming from the east."
- During the Beta Weekend Events and in the Prophecies Strategy Guide, she was named "Reyna Sandor".
- She first appears in pre-Searing Ascalon as a henchman during the Ascalon Academy mission, if your party did not receive 4 human players.
- Her skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update, which replaced her Power Shot and Practiced Stance with four new skills: Determined Shot, Dryder's Defenses, Hunter's Shot, and Poison Arrow.
- The quote "Mess with a Ranger, get the tip" is most likely a rewording of the phrase "Mess with a bull, get the horns."
- Reyna's comment in Droknar's Forge references how Ranger henchmen are often the last ones to die, how henchmen prioritize resurrection targets, and the issue with how Alesia uses Restore Life.