From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the bow type. For the weapon of the same name, see Flatbow (weapon).
A flatbow is a bow type. Flatbows have a long range, short attack speed and high arc. Flatbows' combination of range and speed makes them excel at pressure. The combination of maximum range and high arc also makes this the ideal weapon for pulling.
|Bow type||Attack speed||Range1||Flight time2||Arc size|
|Flatbow||2.0 seconds||1.35||0.88 seconds||High|
- Range is approximate and is measured in aggro circle / Danger Zone radii.
- Flight time is at shortbow range.
- Read the Wind and Favorable Winds will significantly reduce the flight time and arc of arrows fired from flatbows.
- In PvP, the high arc and long flight time of Flatbows renders them ineffective against player opponents, who can dodge the arrows.
|Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow|