Divinity Coast (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission, an explorable area during the War in Kryta, and a Zaishen mission quest.
The Divinity Coast is the site of several of the region's oldest settlements. Humans have occupied these lands for over seven hundred years. Many generations of Krytan fishermen have grown up trolling the same sacred waters of the Giant's Basin, the huge saltwater lake that defines the northern edge of the coast.
— in-game description
The Divinity Coast is the third mission in Kryta.
- Complete the D'Alessio Seaboard mission. It will take you directly to the Divinity Coast.
- Head west from the Beetletun outpost, through the Watchtower Coast.
- 5 Maath (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 12 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 12 Stefan (Fighter)
- 12 Reyna (Archer)
- 12 Alesia (Healer)
- 12 Claude (Cultist)
- 12 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 12 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|