D'Alessio Seaboard (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Exit(s)||North Kryta Province|
Once called the Eastbury Reserve, this stretch of coastal land was renamed after the last Guild War. Its namesake, Saul D'Alessio, was the founder of the White Mantle and is thought by many to be the savior of Kryta.
— in-game description
- Head west from Lion's Arch, through the North Kryta Province.
- The quest Report to the White Mantle will bring you here.
- D'Alessio Seaboard
- 5 Adriel (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 10 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 10 Stefan (Fighter)
- 10 Reyna (Archer)
- 10 Alesia (Healer)
- 10 Claude (Cultist)
- 10 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 10 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Until the November 17th 2011 update, it was possible to get experience from the first wave of Grasping Ghoul deaths, which allowed a way to get Survivor without fighting.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|