(Click to enlarge)
This beautiful cove is said to be the home to the best fishing in all of Kryta. Legends tell of a time when the fish were so plentiful here that one had only to skim the surface with a net to take in the equivalent of a full day's catch from any other body of water. Whether the legends be true or not, Krytan fishermen, both professional and casual, can often be found on the shores of Fishermen's Haven.
— in-game description
- Exit from Sanctum Cay into Stingray Strand and then travel north until you reach this outpost.
- Exit from Temple of the Ages travel through The Black Curtain, Talmark Wilderness, Tears of the Fallen and Stingray Strand. When you are at Stingray Strand, travel southeast to this outpost.
- 2 Delves the Dodgy (collector for 5 Gargantuan Jawbones)
- 5 Karney (merchant)
- 15 Mazzim (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 15 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 15 Stefan (Fighter)
- 15 Reyna (Archer)
- 15 Alesia (Healer)
- 15 Claude (Cultist)
- 15 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 15 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost adds less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|