Tears of the Fallen
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Tears of the Fallen|
Twin Serpent Lakes
Tears of the Fallen is a small, Bog Skale-infested area in Kryta. The area likely gets its name from the two tear-shaped pools that are found just a short distance from the beach. Small hillside farms can be found on the west side of the lakes.
Travel north from Fishermen's Haven or Sanctum Cay through Stingray Strand, or from Riverside Province through Twin Serpent Lakes.
- South, at the exit into Stingray Strand.
- Northeast, at the exit into Talmark Wilderness.
- 10 (20) Arris Weston (collector for 4 Spiked Crests)
- 10 (20) Daved Logsdon (collector for 4 Abnormal Seeds)
- 20 (26) Grand Drake
- 18 (25) Lightning Drake
- 17 (24) Bog Skale Blighter
- 18 (25) Bog Skale Icetooth
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.3% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 64 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 64 to 72 foes.
- A group of Bog Skale Icetooths may be difficult to spot in the southwestern corner, across a gap from Arris Weston.
- This is one of the few areas in Kryta that has no changes during the War in Kryta storyline.