From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Exit(s)||The Black Curtain|
- Northeast, at the exit into the Black Curtain.
- 2 (20) Brion Elston (collector for 4 Forest Minotaur Horns)
- 2 (20) Brynden Cromwell (collector for 4 Gargantuan Jawbones)
- 1 (20) William Pennington (collector for 4 Ivory Troll Tusks)
- 15 (20) Lionguard Gariol
- 5 (5) Lynx (central area and southeastern corner)
- 20 (26) Hill Giant
- 20 (26) Eyes of Verata
- 20 (26) Shepherd of Verata
- 20 (26) Apprentice of Verata
- 20 (26) Sage of Verata
- 19 (25) Forest Minotaur
- 20 (26) Fog Nightmare
- 20 (26) Fen Troll
Humans (White Mantle)
- 28 (30) Murk Darkshriek
- The only resurrection shrine is at the beginning of the area.
- Apprentices of Verata will steal your party's minions using Verata's Gaze.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 190 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 156 to 205 foes.
- Many consider this area more difficult than others due to the Cult of Verata presence.
- If the War in Kryta is active, the area will also include Peacekeepers and White Mantle.