From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Exit(s)||The Black Curtain|
- Northeast, at the exit into the Black Curtain.
- 2 (20) Brion Elston (collector for 4 Forest Minotaur Horns)
- 2 (20) Brynden Cromwell (collector for 4 Gargantuan Jawbones)
- 1 (20) William Pennington (collector for 4 Ivory Troll Tusks)
- 15 (20) Lionguard Gariol
- 5 (5) Lynx (central area and southeastern corner)
- 20 (26) Hill Giant
- 20 (26) Eyes of Verata
- 20 (26) Shepherd of Verata
- 20 (26) Apprentice of Verata
- 20 (26) Sage of Verata
- 19 (25) Forest Minotaur
- 20 (26) Fog Nightmare
- 20 (26) Fen Troll
Humans (White Mantle)
- 28 (30) Murk Darkshriek
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Kessex Hills.|
- The only resurrection shrine is at the beginning of the area.
- Apprentices of Verata will steal your party's minions using Verata's Gaze.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 190 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 156 to 205 foes.
- Has hidden foes.
- Many consider this area more difficult than others due to the Cult of Verata presence.
- If you have a team that doesn't depend on line of sight, you can kill many of the Cult of Verata in relative safety by standing at the foot of their cliff, out of compass range from the access slope. (EVAS is great for luring enemies from even further away into to the party's range.)
- With The Villainy of Galrath active, many of the groups are converted to weaker groups of bandits, making vanquishing easier.
- If the War in Kryta is active, the area will also include Peacekeepers and White Mantle.