From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Lionguard Gariol has been stuck guarding the swampy path leading through Kessex Peak.
- "All these undead give me the creeps. They're an abomination."
- "Be sure to check out the wares at the market. Some Canthan ships just arrived with new merchandise."
- "Been a lot of undead coming 'round lately. More than usual. Makes a person a bit uneasy, it does."
- "Do you smell that? I smell undead. Keep your guard up."
- "Does this armor clash with my complexion? I really think I look better in darker colors."
- "Don't you just hate the sucking sound of a sword being pulled out of a zombie?"
- "Everyone sings the praises of the White Mantle, but the Lionguard does the real dirty work."
- "Hollis got drunk and wandered off again. When I find that worthless soldier, I'm going to clock him."
- "I heard things were pretty bad in Ascalon. Nothing but ashes, ruins, and Charr..."
- "I should have been a farmer."
- "I should have been a fisherman."
- "I should have been a Ranger. They get the best looking armor."
- "I should have been a sailor."
- "I should have been an innkeeper."
- "I shouldn't have eaten beans with breakfast this morning...."
- "I wonder what's for dinner tonight. I hope it ain't more of that watered-down fish stew."
- "I'm feeling a bit drowsy. Sure wish I had time to take a nap."
- "I'm proud to defend my nation, but this line of work sure can be gruelling sometimes."
- "If you need assistance, call on a member of the Lionguard. We're here to serve."
- "It sure is humid today. I wonder if it's going to rain."
- "Kryta has some of the freshest, most delicious seafood you'll ever taste."
- "Make it quick. I've got better things to do than to stand around chatting."
- "Now where in Tyria did I put my sword? I just had it."
- "My son dreams of becoming an adventurer. He'll be thrilled that I met you today."
- "Some of us haven't forgotten that Kryta and Ascalon were enemies once."
- "Stay alert. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something amiss."
- "The beach is calling my name today."
- "There's no place on Tyria more beautiful than this."
- "There's some who trust the White Mantle, and some who don't. For myself, I just do my duty and protect our lands."
- "Watch yourself. There's some who don't take to outsiders sticking their noses where they don't belong."
- "We Krytans say this land is our little slice of paradise."
- "What? Is there a sign above my head that says "Talk to me?"
- "What a glorious day it is. I wish I were home with my family enjoying this sun."
- "What do I look like? A tour guide?"
- "Why are you bothering me? Can't you see I'm busy?"