Watchtower Coast is a relatively peaceful area in northern Kryta, named for the ancient watchtowers that dot the landscape. The towers, legend has it, were built to fend off some unknown threat from across Giant's Basin, but their true purpose remains unknown.
- 2 (20) Farmer Fanella
- 1 (20) Tenlach Silverhand (collector for 5 Abnormal Seeds)
- 10 (20) Ian Sturmme (collector for 5 Feathered Caromi Scalps)
- 5 Lynx
- 11 (24) Bog Skale
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.97% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- This is the only explorable area in Prophecies that cannot be reached via caravan by a party of 8.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 160 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 135 to 176.
- There are usually a few hidden Spined Aloes near the Oakhearts.
- The Undead Hordes will increase the number of foes in this area.