|Exit(s)|| Nebo Terrace|
Historians speculate that in time out of mind, these now-ruined watchtowers guarded Kryta from some unknown northern threat. Now the crumbled towers stand like ancient stone soldiers still awaiting the arrival of that mysterious enemy from across the great saltwater lake called Giant's Basin.
— in-game description
- From Lion's Arch, go northwest through the North Kryta Province, then west through Nebo Terrace.
- From Bergen Hot Springs, go north then west through Nebo Terrace.
- From the Divinity Coast, go east through the Watchtower Coast.
- 5 Chios (merchant)
- 10 Dagan Sharru (collector)
- 10 Hamlin (weaponsmith)
- 15 Ephaz (skill trainer)
- 10 Sagren (collector)
- 15 Shada (armorer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 12 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 12 Stefan (Fighter)
- 12 Reyna (Archer)
- 12 Alesia (Healer)
- 12 Claude (Cultist)
- 12 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 12 Orion (Mage)
- 10 Elder Hezron
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Beetletun is the only outpost whose name is not translated in the German or French versions of Guild Wars.
- It could be speculated that the northern threat came from the island of Janthir north of the Giant's Basin delta
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Beetletun.|
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|