Sanctum Cay (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission and a Zaishen mission quest.
This beautiful harbor is a favorite landing for cargo ships traveling to Kryta from the nation of Cantha. To the southeast lie the ruins of an ancient monastery said to have been the first to teach the art of Smiting Prayers, making the transformation for Krytan Monks from passive healers to aggressive defenders of the land.
— in-game description
Sanctum Cay is a mission outpost.
- The mission Riverside Province will bring you here.
- Travel south-west from the Temple of the Ages. Exit from Temple of the Ages then travel through The Black Curtain, Talmark Wilderness, Tears of the Fallen and Stingray Strand.
- Sanctum Cay
- This mission is the fourteenth mission in the Prophecies campaign and the fifth and last mission in the Kryta region.
- 5 Hagen (Merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 15 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 15 Stefan (Fighter)
- 15 Reyna (Archer)
- 15 Alesia (Healer)
- 15 Claude (Cultist)
- 15 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 15 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- People often get runs to this place from Lion's Arch to skip part of the campaign.
Anomaly. On the small path on the south that leads up the hill, you cannot get to the fence at the end of the path. Your character stops at a bunch of grass on the side of the path.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|