Sanctum Cay (outpost)
This beautiful harbor is a favorite landing for cargo ships traveling to Kryta from the nation of Cantha. To the southeast lie the ruins of an ancient monastery said to have been the first to teach the art of Smiting Prayers, making the transformation for Krytan Monks from passive healers to aggressive defenders of the land.
— in-game description
- The mission Riverside Province will bring you here.
- Travel south-west from the Temple of the Ages. Exit from Temple of the Ages then travel through The Black Curtain, Talmark Wilderness, Tears of the Fallen and Stingray Strand.
- Sanctum Cay
- 5 Hagen (Merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 15 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 15 Stefan (Fighter)
- 15 Reyna (Archer)
- 15 Alesia (Healer)
- 15 Claude (Cultist)
- 15 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 15 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- People often get runs to this place from Lion's Arch to skip part of the campaign.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|