From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
Tears of the Fallen
Stingray Strand is a beautiful stretch of idyllic beach on the western side of Kryta, that is unfortunately marred by the presence of hostile Tengu and dangerous Skale.
Exit from the Sanctum Cay or Fisherman's Haven.
- East, around the end outside of Sanctum Cay.
- Northeast, on the beach in the northeastern corner.
- 1 (20) Jamora the Wise (collector for 5 Glowing Hearts)
- 1 (20) Vardis (collector for 5 Spiked Crests)
- 15 (20) Sol Pyrrhus (armorer)
- 5 (5) Lynx
- 18 (25) Lightning Drake
- 13 (24) Inferno Imp
- 13 (24) Oakheart
- 14 (24) Large Spined Aloe
- 17 (24) Bog Skale Blighter
- 18 (25) Bog Skale Icetooth
- 12 (24) Caromi Tengu Brave
- 18 (25) Caromi Tengu Elite
- 17 (25) Caromi Tengu Fierce
- 13 (24) Caromi Tengu Scout
- 17 (25) Caromi Tengu Seer
- 12 (24) Caromi Tengu Wild
- 15 (28) Myrd Brokenfeather
- 15 (28) Phy Deftcrest
- 15 (28) Zyd Pointedbeak
- 15 (28) Gryp Wickedwing
- 15 (28) Asynd Blindingclaw
- 15 (28) Qik Sharpclaw
- The Royal Papers quest will affect the spawns in this area.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.94% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 150 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 150 to 170 foes.
- Has hidden Large Spined Aloes throughout the area.
- The Inferno Imps deal AoE fire damage and cause Burning; they can be countered by keeping spread out and by using general anti-caster techniques and/or party healing.
- The Caromi Tengu include warriors, rangers, and mesmers; bring melee counters for the first two and be careful of the AoE interrupts of the Caromi Wilds.
- The Bog Skales use health degeneration and corpse exploitation. Consider bringing Interrupts and hex removal to use against them. A minion master can help reduce the available corpses for exploitation.
- This is one of the few areas in Kryta which has no changes during the War in Kryta storyline.