From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tears of the Fallen
The Black Curtain
Talmark Wilderness is a large area of rolling hills and wilderness in northwestern Kryta. A river runs through its southern parts, and south of that river the people of Dakutu Village cultivate the land.
- Northeast, near the exit into the The Black Curtain.
- South, at the exit into Tears of the Fallen.
- West, at the exit into Majesty's Rest.
- 15 Ember Whisperwind (collector for 5 Forest Minotaur Horns)
- 10 Galstaff the Light (collector for 5 Mergoyle Skulls)
- 10 Julianna Furst (collector for 5 Glowing Hearts)
- 20 Artisan Sivan (artisan)
- 5 Lynx
- 14 (24) Mergoyle
- 13 (24) Inferno Imp
- 19 (25) Forest Minotaur
- 20 (26) Fog Nightmare
- 17 (25) Ancient Oakheart
- 22 (29) Hops Flameinator
- 22 (29) Muu Swifthorn
- 20 (29) Dread Nightstalk
- 22 (29) Tree of Autumn
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Talmark Wilderness.|
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.43% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 225 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 185 to 244.
- This area is replaced by its War in Kryta equivalent and the level design changes after your character has completed either Prophecies or Eye of the North. If War in Kryta is completed and your character holds no Wanted by the Shining Blade bounty, you'll enter the War in Kryta version of the map without the War in Kryta spawns.
- You can only return to the pre-WiK level design version by teaming up with someone which has not completed eye of the north or prophecies. This is relevant for cartography, as there's a sliver of map to the north-east that can only be uncovered when exploring the original map.
|Before WiK||During and after WiK|