From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
In the defense of the Temple of the Ages, the Krytan Herald there put on his battle gear (see image) during the quest Deactivating R.O.X..
Quests involved in:
- Temple of the Ages
- "Since the undead have arrived, scouts have reported the presence of six other terrifying creatures. The great minotaur Rage Maulhoof, two Skale brothers, Frash the Cold and Gack Mindwrecker... even a few Winglord Caromi have been spotted in the area.
- Worse yet, nature itself rebels against the undead presence. The Tree of Judgment grows in the south, and a Shadow of Death lurks in the darkest corner."
- Bergen Hot Springs
- "The Temple of the Ages is an old Krytan holy site from before the time when the White Mantle and their unseen gods came to our land. It stands at the edge of an ancient funeral launch where the dead were laid to rest long ago.
- Few venture that far into the swamp any more. Those who do have seen the dead march, defiling even the sacred waters. Now, though, even greater terrors arise.
- This is not an adventure for the weak or the cowardly. Head to the west from here. If you make it to the swamp, look to the north for the Temple of the Ages. Chances are good you'll find allies there, perhaps ones strong enough to defeat the new evil."