|Exit(s)|| Snake Dance|
Named after the Stone Summit Dwarf Rankor Ironwill who was known for his extreme intolerance of other races, Camp Rankor had its immoral beginnings as a slave labor camp. Although it is still used to house some of its slaves, the Summit use it largely as a staging area for launching raids against the Deldrimor Dwarves.
— in-game description
- 20 Krogur (merchant)
- 10 Steig (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- (all level 20)
- Little Thom (Brawler)
- Stefan (Fighter)
- Reyna (Archer)
- Alesia (Healer)
- Lina (Protector)
- Claude (Cultist)
- Dunham (Enchanter)
- Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Its main use is as a running stop for people getting a run to Droknar's Forge, and as a place to get a run up to the Deldrimor War Camp.
- Steig doesn't have a Signet of Capture among his skills.
- The camp's name might be a variation of rancor, likely a common emotion among the Stone Summit.
- Also, a Rancor is a large beast from the Star Wars saga, which is seen in the beginning of Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi, in Jabba's Palace.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Rankor Ruins.|