Iron Mines of Moladune (outpost)
|Iron Mines of Moladune|
Centuries ago the city of Moladune is said to have lain here in the southern Shiverpeak Mountains. A shining palace of ice and stone, legends say that it stood for thousands of years, then fell one bright dawn in a single earthshaking crash, leaving behind no sign of its inhabitants. Today, the mines are the only sign that the city might once have been more than myth.
— In-game description
Iron Mines of Moladune is the staging area for the mission Iron Mines of Moladune, it's a small dwarven setlement reachable by boat or on foot, located to the northeast of both Droknar's Forge and Ice Caves Of Sorrow. There is a corral for Dolyaks in the center, and dwarven buildings around the perimeter.
- Completing the mission Ice Caves of Sorrow.
- From the west, via the Frozen Forest, starting at either Droknar's Forge, Ice Caves of Sorrow (outpost), Deldrimor War Camp, or Copperhammer Mines.
- 20 Regar (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrade)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 20 Orion (Mage)
- 20 Claude (Cultist)
- 20 Reyna (Archer)
- 20 Stefan (Fighter)
- 20 Lina (Protector)
- 20 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 20 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 20 Alesia (Healer)
- 20 Evennia
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|Towns and outposts in the Southern Shiverpeaks|
|Droknar's Forge • Camp Rankor • Copperhammer Mines • Deldrimor War Camp • Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Marhan's Grotto • Port Sledge • The Granite Citadel • Thunderhead Keep|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|