Iron Mines of Moladune (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission and a Zaishen mission quest.
|Iron Mines of Moladune|
Centuries ago the city of Moladune is said to have lain here in the southern Shiverpeak Mountains. A shining palace of ice and stone, legends say that it stood for thousands of years, then fell one bright dawn in a single earthshaking crash, leaving behind no sign of its inhabitants. Today, the mines are the only sign that the city might once have been more than myth.
— in-game description
Iron Mines of Moladune is a mission outpost. It is a small dwarven settlement with a corral for Dolyaks in the center, and dwarven buildings around the perimeter.
- The mission Ice Caves of Sorrow will bring you here.
- From the west, via the Frozen Forest, starting at either Droknar's Forge, Ice Caves of Sorrow, Deldrimor War Camp, or Copperhammer Mines.
- Iron Mines of Moladune
- This mission is the twenty first mission in the Prophecies campaign and the second mission in the Southern Shiverpeaks region.
- 20 Regar (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrade)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 20 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 20 Stefan (Fighter)
- 20 Reyna (Archer)
- 20 Alesia (Healer)
- 20 Lina (Protector)
- 20 Claude (Cultist)
- 20 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 20 Orion (Mage)
- 20 Evennia
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.