The Frost Gate (outpost)
|The Frost Gate|
The Frost Gate was built by the Deldrimor Dwarves as a way to protect their homes from invaders coming through Borlis Pass. When civil war broke out, the gate fell into the hands of the Stone Summit, a xenophobic group of Dwarven renegades who are trying to overthrow King Jalis Ironhammer. Now, no one gets through the pass unless the Summit allows it.
— in-game description
The Frost Gate is a mission outpost and is the last Deldrimor outpost on the way to a gigantic gate built to regulate passage between the western and eastern Shiverpeaks. The outpost is commanded by Brechnar Ironhammer, brother to King Jalis Ironhammer.
- From Ice Tooth Cave follow the road to the southeast. This road leads to The Frost Gate portal.
- The mission Borlis Pass will bring you here.
- The Frost Gate
- 8 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 8 Stefan (Fighter)
- 8 Reyna (Archer)
- 8 Alesia (Healer)
- 8 Claude (Cultist)
- 8 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 8 Orion (Mage)
- The in-lore name of the outpost is Grooble's Gulch.
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Despite the cutscene prior to arriving in Grooble's Gulch implying, Brechnar Ironhammer is not present as an NPC within this outpost.
|Towns and outposts in the Northern Shiverpeaks|
|Beacon's Perch • Borlis Pass • Ice Tooth Cave • Shiverpeak Arena • The Frost Gate • Yak's Bend|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|