Borlis Pass (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a Zaishen mission quest.
The Shiverpeaks rise up over ten-thousand feet above sea level. In the shadow of this enormous mountain range lie the kingdoms of Kryta to the west and Ascalon to the east. Borlis Pass is the closest travelable passage through the mountains to the city of Rin. The next closest lies much farther north, deep in Charr territory.
— in-game description
Borlis Pass is one of the few passages to cross the Shiverpeak Mountains.
- 5 Hadya (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 8 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 8 Stefan (Fighter)
- 8 Reyna (Archer)
- 8 Alesia (Healer)
- 8 Claude (Cultist)
- 8 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 8 Orion (Mage)
- The other pass that is spoken about is in the Far Shiverpeaks.
|Towns and outposts in the Northern Shiverpeaks|
|Beacon's Perch • Borlis Pass • Ice Tooth Cave • Shiverpeak Arena • The Frost Gate • Yak's Bend|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|