Shiverpeak Arena (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This is an outpost entry. For information on the mission, see Shiverpeak Arena.
In the icy Shiverpeaks, fighting gladiator-style is the best way for heroes to stay warm while sharpening their reflexes and earning the respect and admiration of their peers and the public. The Shiverpeak Arena is one of two in this frozen mountain range.
— in-game description
The Shiverpeak Arena is a PvP arena located north of Yak's Bend.
Players start on opposing sides of the map. The geography of this arena consists of a snow covered bowl with a frozen creek in the center.
- Maximum Character Level Allowed: 15
- Team Size: 4
- Teams are selected randomly.
- No Elite Skills Allowed
- The second arena mentioned in the description is the now defunct Deldrimor Arena that was once located in Droknar's Forge.
- There is a small part of map that can be explored if you enter the arena (including the battle area). This will contribute about 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- An altered version of this map is used for Dwayna vs Grenth.
|Towns and outposts in the Northern Shiverpeaks|
|Beacon's Perch • Borlis Pass • Ice Tooth Cave • Shiverpeak Arena • The Frost Gate • Yak's Bend|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|