Ice Tooth Cave
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Ice Tooth Cave|
Just outside of Ice Tooth Cave, Dwarven clan leaders held parley at Anvil Rock, a sacred site said to have been the forge of the Great Dwarf himself. The Dwarven clans no longer meet for purposes of peace, and no one holds out hope that the Great Dwarf will ever return to Tyria, so this icy place receives few visitors.
— in-game description
Ice Tooth Cave is a desolate outpost in the northwestern most portion of the Northern Shiverpeaks.
There are multiple ways to get to Ice Tooth Cave:
- Head north from the Frost Gate, which is the shortest path.
- Head west from Yak's Bend.
- Head north from Beacon's Perch.
- 5 Vera (merchant)
- 4 Marna (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 8 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 8 Stefan (Fighter)
- 8 Reyna (Archer)
- 8 Alesia (Healer)
- 8 Claude (Cultist)
- 8 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 8 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Runners from Lion's Arch to Ascalon or vice-versa may charge half the price to Ice Tooth Cave, because it is the outpost closest to the middle of the entire run.
- Ice Tooth Cave is also the nearest outpost for those trying to skip over The Frost Gate mission.
- The portal to the cave is set into the cliff of the plateau, so you must approach from the northwest.
|Towns and outposts in the Northern Shiverpeaks|
|Beacon's Perch • Borlis Pass • Ice Tooth Cave • Shiverpeak Arena • The Frost Gate • Yak's Bend|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|