From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Allowed levels (beginner)||1-15|
|Allowed levels (Zaishen Challenge and Elite)||Any|
|Allowed levels (normal)||20|
Players start on opposing sides of the map. The main geographical feature is a low lying frozen stream of ice that runs through the center of the arena with high cliffs overlooking both ends.
- Running across the stream is generally a bad idea if the other team is heavy with ranged attackers; in this case, going over the hill to either side is preferred.
- The frozen stream in the center of the map will slow players down with Icy Ground if they stop on it, so casting on the ice is discouraged and knocking down foes on the ice is advised.
- While otherwise lacking in obstructions, the small outcropping immediately in front of each team's spawn point can provide some refuge from ranged attacks. Additionally, the walls of the starting area itself can serve the same purpose at the cost of kiting space.
- Elite skills are not allowed in the low-level version of this arena.
- A redecorated version of this arena is host to the Dwayna Vs Grenth snowball fight during Wintersday festivities.
- Shiverpeak Arena is commonly referred to as "SA."
- Although it says the levels are 1-15, players can get up to level 16+ if they level up inside the arena.
|Annihilation arenas:||Amnoon Arena • Ascalon Arena • Churranu Island Arena • D'Alessio Arena • Fort Koga • Petrified Arena • Shing Jea Arena • Shiverpeak Arena • Sunspear Arena|
|Obelisk Annihilation arenas:||Brawler's Pit • Heroes' Crypt|
|Priest Annihilation arenas:||Seabed Arena|
|Kill Count arenas:||The Crag|
|Out of rotation arenas:||Ahmtur Arena|