|Victory condition||King of the Hill|
The Ahmtur Arena - probably named after Prince Ahmtur the Mighty - is an arena that was cut from the retail version of the game. Battles in the arena were 4v4 King of the Hill matches. The arena has an Egyptian-style pyramid or altar in the middle. With the January 11, 2007 update, which prepared the servers for alpha testing for Guild Wars: Eye of the North, a bug was introduced that made this arena accessible from Random Arenas, loaded as "Random Arenas Test".
There is no current way of accessing the arena, as it is blocked off by rocks.
- This area still exists within the game, but is inaccessible since the final release of Nightfall.
- The temple is mentioned by Kachok in the The Madness of Prophecy quest.
- Found this on another site - Guild Wars Unofficial Forums
- Mysterious Temple Area Discovered - Guild Wars Unofficial Forums
- The Guild Hall Forums - ANET started testing outside alpha server?!
|Annihilation arenas:||Amnoon Arena • Ascalon Arena • Churranu Island Arena • D'Alessio Arena • Fort Koga • Petrified Arena • Shing Jea Arena • Shiverpeak Arena • Sunspear Arena|
|Obelisk Annihilation arenas:||Brawler's Pit • Heroes' Crypt|
|Priest Annihilation arenas:||Seabed Arena|
|Kill Count arenas:||The Crag|
|Out of rotation arenas:||Ahmtur Arena|