From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page contains information about a Guild Wars component or feature that has been removed or replaced.
Your armor is reduced 20, [sic] but your maximum Health is increased by 200. Whenever you are healed, you are healed for 25% more.
- Concise description
You have 20 less armor but 200 more Health. Healing you receive is increased by 25%.
- The armor reduction is applied after effects from skills and Cracked Armor, including armor penetration bonuses.
- This effect can be combined with other armor penalties to lower your armor rating below 0. According to ANet, this is intentional.
- See armor calculation for details.
- The healing bonus works similar to Life Attunement, see healing modifiers for details. In particular,
- it does increase all forms of healing on characters affected by the flux, including Divine Favor bonuses and indirect heals.
- it does not increase non-healing health gain.
- This Flux was in effect from September 1 – 30, 2011.
- The healing bonus was added in the September 8, 2011 game update.
- This effect's name is shared with pencil-and-paper rules (included in D&D and NWN), and with a meme catalyzed by the appearance of the Giant Enemy Crab.