From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
You have 20 less armor but 200 more Health. Healing you receive is increased by 25%.
- The armor reduction is applied after effects from skills and Cracked Armor, including armor penetration bonuses.
- The healing bonus works similar to Life Attunement, see healing modifiers for details. In particular,
- This Flux was in effect from September 1 – 30, 2011.
- The healing bonus was added in the September 8, 2011 game update.
- This effect's name is shared with pencil-and-paper rules (included in D&D and NWN), and with a meme catalyzed by the appearance of the Giant Enemy Crab.