From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
Your movement speed is increased by 15% and you lose 10 health per second while moving any faster.
- Quickening Terrain works even in PvP outposts; this can cause a character under the effects of Sugar Rush or Sugar Jolt to take damage and even die within an outpost.
- Since you are under this effect on the Isle of the Nameless (PvP), you can die by running around with your speed boosted by the Masters of Winds. (Deaths there will halt progress on the Survivor title track.)
- Using speed boosts without any other benefits is probably counter-productive.
- During Alliance Battles, players under the effects of Battle Cry will suffer the health loss from Quickening Terrain.
- "Fall Back!" or "Incoming!" can counteract the health loss produced by this effect.
- Muddy Terrain will prevent Quickening Terrain from affecting allies and foes.
- Shameful Fear is the only skill that can increase a foe's movement speed.
- Moving foes will almost certainly be knocked down by Churning Earth.
- This Flux was in effect from August 1 – 31, 2011 (UTC).