A Common Enemy
From Guild Wars Wiki
|A Common Enemy|
|Section||Festival Event Quests|
|Event||Day of the Tengu|
|Given by|| Master of Celebrations |
in Shing Jea Monastery
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Defend Aerie|
- Meet Guardsman Miru and the Tengu in Panjiang Peninsula outside of Raiyan Cave, the source of the Naga assault.
- Raid Raiyan Cave and destroy all the Naga you encounter. Prevent them from organizing further assaults during the Day of the Tengu celebration.
- See Master of Celebration for your reward.
Master of Celebrations
- "You have accomplished much, friend, but I fear if we don't strike at the heart of the Naga they will continue to harass the public throught today's ceremony. Guardsman Miru believes the only solution is to go on the offensive and take the fight to the enemy. The emperor has been briefed on Miru's plan and has subsequently given his blessing."
- "At this moment, Miru and our Tengu allies march Panijang Peninsula to assail the Raiyan Cave, the reputed home of the Naga. Will you join them in the attack?"