Jade Wind Orb
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page contains information about a Guild Wars component or feature that has been removed or replaced.
|Jade Wind Orb|
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Collector(s)||Imperial Supply Master Kagno|
Jade Wind Orbs were trophies that were available during Dragon Festival 2006. 250 Jade Wind Orbs could be traded for a Dragon Mask.
Jade Wind Orbs were only obtainable during the Dragon Festival 2006:
- Competing in Dragon Nest mini-game.
- Winning in the Dragon Arena.
- Dropped from monsters killed in Cantha.
- This item is no longer used in the game. Victory Tokens are used for accordant events rather than this item.
- The official word from lead designer James Phinney is, "We do not have any plans to provide a use for Jade Wind Orbs."