|Value||Can't be sold|
|Collector(s)||Vabbi Trade Officials|
As a quest reward:
Vabbi Trade Official (1)
|Identification Kit||Used to identify items. (25 uses)||50|
|Salvage Kit||Used to salvage common crafting materials from items. (25 uses)||50|
|Bottle of Vabbian Wine||Provides one level of intoxication.||100|
|Scroll of Adventurer's Insight||The whole party gains +50% XP from combat for 10 minutes.||100|
|Bag||Holds 5 Items.||50|
Vabbi Trade Official (2)
|Vabbian Key||Unlocks Vabbian chests.||300|
|Expert Salvage Kit||Used to salvage Rare crafting materials from items, Runes from armor, and Weapon upgrades. (25 uses)||200|
|Superior Identification Kit||Same functionality as a standard Identification Kit. (100 uses)||250|
|Rune of Holding||Double-click to increase the size of a bag from 5 to 10 slots.||250|
|Scroll of Rampager's Insight||The whole party gains double XP from combat. Rampager's Insight ends if the party fails to kill an enemy for 30 seconds.||125|
|Scroll of Hunter's Insight||The whole party gains 175% XP from combat. Hunter's Insight ends if the party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.||150|
Vabbi Trade Official (3)
|Superior Salvage Kit||Uses remaining: 100||1|
|Scroll of Hero's Insight||The whole party gains double XP from combat for 10 minutes.||400|
|Scroll of Berserker's Insight||The whole party gains triple XP from combat. Berserker's Insight ends if the party fails to kill an enemy for 30 seconds.||400|
|Scroll of Slayer's Insight||The whole party gains 250% XP from combat. Slayer's Insight ends if the party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.||400|
Vabbi Trade Official (4)
|Ruby||Rare crafting material||250|
|Sapphire||Rare crafting material||250|
|Diamond||Rare crafting material||250|
- Like most reward trophies, Trade Contracts can neither be sold to merchants nor salvaged, but they can be traded.
- Completing all the above quests, you can generate a maximum of 27 Trade Contracts per character.
Efficient order for gathering 27 contracts
Following the quest order below allows you to save time by completing prerequisite quests earlier, working on some quests concurrently, and by avoiding the need to backtrack.
- 1 The quests do not reward a trade contract, but are required to be eligible for other quests.
- 2 These quests reward two contracts.
Major quest arc
Half of these quests require Master of WhispersM and (unless you have completed Abaddon's Gate), one requires TahlkoraT; include both in the party if you do not want to stop along the way to swap heroes. Combined, these yield 16 contracts (17 if you decide to do Protect the Learned when already in the Halls).
- Take and Complete Data MiningM
- Take and CompleteTo the RescueM
- Take and Complete Coffer of JokoM
- Take Puzzling Parchment
- Take A Sound of Ancient Horns (requires completion of Dasha Vestibule1 or Dzagonur Bastion1) and do the first part in Kodash Bazaar
- Take Botanical ResearchT (from Librarian Kahnu) and take The Madness of Prophecy (from Kachok; required for Protect the Learned)
- While there do the second part of A Sound of Ancient Horns
- Go into Garden of Seborhin and head toward Horticulturist Hinon and continue/Take these quests:
- Botanical ResearchT (from Librarian Kahnu) (Leave for after you do Garden Chores and talk to Hedge Wizard Mabai)
- Which Way Did He Go? (Leave for after you do Garden Chores)
- Plague of Frogs (Do the first half on the way to turn in Puzzling Parchment and do the rest while taking the bags up the stairs for Garden Chores
- Turn in Puzzling ParchmentM and get Garden Chores
- Complete/Finish these quests and turn in the first two when you are done (recommended you do them in order):
- Complete the quest One Man's Dream in the Forum Highlands
- Complete the first part of The Madness of Prophecy that leads into Mirror of Lyss (Leave from Kodash Bazaar)
- Head into the Holdings of Chokhin and Complete The Madness of Prophecy
- Take The Search for Enlightenment1 (This will have you end up in the Halls of Chokhin) (from Hanbahd the Anchorite; required for Protect the Learned)
- Turn in One Man's Dream; it is optional if you want to take Protect the Learned and complete it now (but since you are there you might as well).
- Turn in Botanical Research
- Finish A Sound of Ancient Horns and turn it in; while in Vehtendi Valley you can do The Hanging Gardener as you are there already for the third part of A Sound of Ancient Horns
- Take and complete Old Friends1
- Take and complete For Your Ears Only1
- Take and complete Interception
- Take Population Control from Prince Ahmtur and complete
- Take Guard Rescue
- Take Extinction (requires completion of Dasha Vestibule1 or Dzagonur Bastion1)
Theatre minor quest arcs
Hero acquisition quests
- Abaddon's Gate1 (followed by acquiring Goren and/or Norgu) or
- Brains or Brawn1 followed by...
Required hero: Norgu Required hero: Goren
- Destroy the Harpies
- A Sound of Ancient Horns
- Gift of the Djinn2 (requires completion of Dasha Vestibule1)
- Protect the Learned (requires both The Madness of Prophecy1 and The Search for Enlightenment1) (If you did not do it in the main quest series)
This quest provides the final 2 contracts and will likely be completed by the time you begin to gather trade contracts.
- Rally The Princes2 (primary quest)
- You need 196 Trade Contracts to obtain 14 Rubies and 14 Sapphires, enough for a single, 4-piece set of Vabbian armor. If this is your only source for the gems, you need 7 characters to complete all the quests above and an eighth to gather at least 7 more contracts.