The Hanging Gardener
|The Hanging Gardener|
|Given by|| Gardener Pohsin |
in Vehtendi Valley
(Click to enlarge)
Protect the gardener as she makes her way to the Hanging Gardens of Jahin.
- Lead Gardener Pohsin safely to the Hanging Gardens of Jahin.
- See Gardener Pohsin for your reward.
- Once this quest is completed, Gardener Pohsin will no longer spawn in Vehtendi Valley.
This is a routine escort type quest, simply ensure that the NPC Pohsin stays alive while you take her across Ventendi Valley (point 1 to point 2 on the map). Creatures you're likely to encounter are Kournan soldiers (usually with a margonite), heket and some plant type mobs. The initial quest objective can be approached from either Yahnur Market or the Kodash Bazaar.
- "I took a job at the Hanging Gardens of Jahin, across the river. Today is my first day. But there are all manner of creatures out there that would love to use my thighbone as a toothpick! As you can see, I'm a gardener, not a fighter. Please protect me on my journey. Once I meet up with the workers, I can work my schedule to travel with others to and from the job."
- "If it weren't for you, I'd have never made it to my job...alive, anyway. Thank you so much. Here, take this. You've certainly earned it."
If Pohsin dies, then the quest fails. You will have to return to an outpost, then return back to the starting point to accompany Pohsin again.
There are many NPCs for Pohsin to get caught on.
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon are one of the Seven Wonders of the World, though there is some doubt if they actually existed.